Many women do not want to have breast augmentation surgery and are therefore trying to correct the situation with non-surgical methods. There are many methods to enlarge breasts at home, one of which are folk remedies. They can be prepared by you, taken orally, rubbed into the chest. Which of the popular ways really has an effect? How safe is it for a woman's health to use certain means of breast augmentation? All answers are in our article.
What is the basis of the effect of folk remedies for breast enlargement?
To really find out which of the popular breast augmentation methods is true and which is a myth, you need to know the female breast's anatomy or structure. In other words, depending on which tissues make up the mammary gland, can it be increased with folk remedies?
Most of the breast is made up of glandular lobes, in which changes occur every month under the influence of hormone levels. During menstruation, the body clearly responds to an increase in the level of estrogen in the blood and the breasts become rough and naturally enlarged. The same changes occur with the breast during pregnancy, and every woman, being pregnant at least once in her life, has felt this for herself.
Due to the increase in estrogen in the blood, blood flow to the glandular tissue of the mammary gland increases, as does nutrient delivery and improves metabolism. Breast enlargement at home can be achieved by introducing products containing phytoestrogens (plant hormones) into the woman's body with the help of folk remedies.
The same effect can be obtained if, with the help of popular recipes, it is possible to increase blood flow and improve metabolic processes. But when trying to get breast augmentation at home, there are two important things to keep in mind:
But now is the time to write all the existing folk remedies and try to understand what is the trick or the effect produced? We do this so that every woman, before using the folk remedies for breast enlargement, can evaluate all her chances of breast enlargement, and not waste time and money.
Breast Enlargement Foods - Where's the Truth?
Below are all the foods we recommend for breast enlargement. Let's see which one really works:
- Cabbage - contains a lot of healthy fiber, minerals and vitamins. During puberty it is helpful for a girl to have a healthy gut, but unfortunately cabbage cannot change the hormonal background.
- Legumes rich in phytoestrogens (soybeans, beans, lentils) can really affect the formation of rounded breasts. The truth is that for changes in hormonal background, it is necessary to ingest a lot of them (unrealistic for a person), but their daily use in small amounts will help to have enough estrogen in the blood.
- Yeast and beer - Eating large amounts of these foods can cause intestinal disorders or alcoholism. Beer, especially dark beers, contains hop extract rich in phytoestrogens, so dark beer in small amounts can sustain hormones.
- Raw pasta is complete nonsense and has no effect on hormones. In addition, consumption of this product in large quantities can cause serious damage to health.
- Spices and spices (turmeric, cloves, ginger) - adding them to the diet improves metabolism and increases blood flow.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables - Eating them regularly improves metabolism and normalizes blood flow.
- Honey, walnuts and lemon, mixed in equal proportions, significantly improve the skin's condition and normalize hormones.
- Porridge with water or milk (rice, corn, oats, buckwheat) - contains a lot of amino acids and minerals, accelerates breast growth in adolescence.
- Fish and seafood - contain polyunsaturated fatty acids needed by cell membranes. Improves the condition of connective tissue and collagen fibers.
Popular recipes for topical use
In addition to food, breast augmentation at home can be achieved by applying some mixtures of medicinal plants and breast products. These include:
- Hop tincture - Boil a tablespoon of hop cones with a glass of boiling water, let it ferment and apply warm to the chest. A decoction of cones, cooked in 15-20 minutes, can be taken orally in a tablespoon 2-3 times a day.
- Tea with oregano and strawberry leaves - prepared in the same proportions, suitable for local (mask) and internal use.
- Ginseng Tincture - can be purchased at the pharmacy, diluted in water at a ratio of 2: 1 and applied to the warm chest.
- A blend of essential oils (ylang-ylang, patchouli, rose, jojoba, lavender) - mix the mixture in equal proportions (2-3 drops each) and rub into the chest twice a day after a hot shower.
What absolutely cannot be done for breast augmentation? In some sources, there are tips that actually pose a threat to a woman's health if used for breast augmentation at home.
- Applying mustard patches to the chest can cause burns, especially on fair, thin skin. Mustard patches should not be applied to women diagnosed with mastopathy.
- Iodine augmentation mammoplasty (5%) - for this it is advisable to apply an iodine mesh on the chest twice a day with a toothpick. Iodine breast augmentation is only justified if the woman has dark skin, but on fair, thin skin it is easy to get burns with subsequent pigmentation.
- To give a rough and strong massage to the breasts - you can provoke inflammatory diseases and disturb the lobular structure of the mammary gland.
- Warm compresses and friction for women with symptoms of fibrous mastopathy - an additional increase in blood flow can accelerate the growth of a benign tumor.
In conclusion, it should be noted that breast augmentation at home using folk remedies is best done in combination with a series of exercises, using a breast augmentation massager and other methods. Unfortunately, the non-surgical method can only enlarge the breast by 1 size, not more (see breast augmentation photos).
For those women who dream of enlarging their breasts in 2 or more sizes, it is best to resort to the services of plastic surgeons or cosmetologists. Surgery has several contraindications and is associated with a certain risk of side effects and postoperative complications. But this type of breast correction has an undeniable advantage - the breast remains elastic and the desired size for most of your life.
The use of modern and high-tech implants helps to achieve the most natural result. The cost of such an operation varies from quite high. The final price is influenced by factors such as the degree of correction, choice of implant, location of the clinic and its ranking in the list of most sought after and popular clinics.